What we are learning in
Reading & Phonics
- Tapping and blending words
- Glued sounds: -all, -am, -an
- King Ed/Silent e words (i.e. - home, cake, etc.)
- Reading and writing irregular "Sight Words/Trick Words"
- Reading 1st grade level text with fluency and accuracy to support understanding (comprehension)
- Writes a narrative text with an introduction, 3 details and a closing sentence.
- Expanders: who? what? where? when? why?
- Numbers to 20
- Number bonds: part, part, whole
- Addition and Subtraction to 20
- Fact Fluency (0+1=1, 1+1=2, 1+2=3, 1+4=5, etc.)
- Fact Families